Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Friday, December 09, 2011

2011 Liberal Jackass Quotes of the Year - #13

Sen. John McCain (My F'n Senator)

"I think there's a number of issues we could work on together, and I think it's pretty clear that the president has really pivoted to a much more centrist position, which I think makes it much...easier to work with him."

I think I'm gonna hurl.

Every six years, and in the 2008 presidential election, I've been stuck with voting for this putz or not voting at all because the other options have been worse.  It's been painful.

Maybe McCain's getting dementia, or maybe he's stupid enough to believe Obama can "pivot" away from the Left...Maybe Johnny's simply going 'maverick,' again, and is starting to "pivot" towards the Left himself, again.

Either way McCain makes me sick; especially since he was so great fighting against Obama-madness from 2008-2010...Heaven only knows what he's thinking now, but if my senator really believes Obama is going to ditch his Lefty roots I'm going to have to get on my knees and "pivot" my head into the mouth of the 'Porceline God.'

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.