Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Saturday, December 03, 2011

2011 Liberal Jackass Quotes of the Year - #18

Anthony 'The Little' Weiner (Former Congressman)

"And of course I want to express my gratitude to my family; to my mother and father who instilled in me the values that carried me this far."

- Part of Weiner's resignation speech.

'Happy Father's Day, Dad...I got caught playing with my wiener, and now I'm telling the world I got these high moral values from you and Mom.'

Hahahahahahahaha!  What a clueless Jackass!  So clueless, he unwittingly launched his parents under the bus...Either that or he hates his parents and purposefully pushed them under.

Hopefully this is the last we hear of Weiner.  I doubt it, though, because CNN, MSNBC or Current TV* are always on the lookout for such wieners.

*Current TV is the new Al Gore Network

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.