Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Sunday, December 13, 2009

2009 Liberal Jackass Quotes of the Year - #19

Hugo Chavez (Venezuelan Dictator, Friend of Obama)

"He's [Barack Obama] a man with good intentions; he has immediately eliminated Guantanamo prison, and that should be applauded. I am very happy and the world is happy that this young president has arrived...(We) welcome the new government and we are filled with hope."

**A couple famous saying:

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend." - Arabic Proverb

"The friend of my enemy is my enemy." - Benjamin Franklin

Hugo Chavez is America's enemy...You can do the rest of the calculus on your own.**

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger Poison Pero said…

    I have a policy of not deleting comments due to content....But, I post in English and I expect comments back in English.

    Especially those that are a couple hundred lines long in a foreign language.

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Blogger still Unreal... said…

    Piro, i would add one more...

    "The road to hell is paved with good intentions." --especially with hugo's and obama's good intentions.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.