Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Harvey Weinsten (Hollywood Idiot)

"Hollywood has the best moral compass, because it has compassion."

**When I think of Hollywood I know I always think of a "moral compass"...a "moral compass" which has been destroyed.

Honestly, though many people are star-struck and live vicariously though Hollywood's personalities, I can't believe there are many who think Hollywood stands for anything other than debauchery and degeneracy...Maybe I'm wrong, however, and the drugs, alcohol, sexual deviancy, etc., have finally become the norm and what used to be normal America has become abnormal.

I'm not a religio, but if Hollywood is the new "moral compass," we deserve to go the way of Sodom and Gomorrah.**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.