Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hugo Chavez (Communist Dictator)

"Some people sing in the shower half an hour...three minutes is more than enough. I've counted, three minutes, and I don't stink."

**1. Venezuela is blessed with an abundant amount of running water due to its rivers, but it is a notoriously filthy country with awful sanitation standards, so I'd be surprised if most Venezuelans have a shower, let alone take one very regularly...I'm sure 'King Hugo' does, though.

2. Man! I bet Barack Obama is jealous as hell over Chavez's ability to force this on his people. Chairman-MaoBama-in-the-making has to go through all the hassle of votes and judges, slowing down his radical transformations...FOR NOW!**

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.