Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Friday, December 07, 2012

Barack Obama Jackass Quotes of the Year - 3

Note: This list is in chronological order.
--------------------------------------------------

Barack Obama (Class Warrior-in-Chief)

"I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth."

- Taking a shot at Mitt Romney for being born to a wealthy family.

Romney's a nice guy, and his response was devastating - even if it didn't get him elected..

"I'm certainly not going to apologize for my dad and his success in life. He was born poor. He worked his way to become very successful despite the fact that he didn't have a college degree, and one of the things he wanted to do was provide for me and for my brother and sisters…I know the president likes to attack fellow Americans. He's always looking for a scapegoat, particularly those (who) have been successful like my dad. I'm not going to rise to that. This is a time for us to solve problems. This is not a time for us to be attacking people, we should be attacking problems." – Mitt Romney

I’m not as nice: Obama wasn't “born with a silver spoon in…(his) mouth”, but he was "born with" two other tools, and they weren't "silver", nor in his "mouth" - Obama was born with a Red hammer & sickle up his rectum.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.