Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Ron Barber (D - Gutless Wuss)

"My vote is my vote, Mr. Kelly, as yours is too and I will not be talking about other elections. I'm focused on beating you on June 12th, that's what I'm focused on."

- A town hall debate answer to a question from his opponent:  "Who are you supporting for president in November?" - Jesse Kelley (R - AZ)

Who can blame the poor guy for not having the guts to stand up and say 'I am voting for Barack Obama for President'?

I don't blame him, not at all...But Barber is a gutless wuss for not telling the truth.

Kelley should have been sharp enough to ask 'Gutless Wuss' Barber the next most obvious question:  'If you are elected to the House, will you support Nancy Pelosi to be the next Speaker of the House?'

I'm pretty sure Barber would have danced away from answering this question as well, but his truthful response would be 'I will support Nancy Pelosi to be the next Speaker of the House - just as I will vote for Barack Obama to be President of the United States.'

Those are the two vital questions of the election.  Kelley wisely asked the first, but unfortunately didn't get the second...No other Republicans running for the House should miss this opportunity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.