Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Rep. Nancy Pelosi (FORMER Speaker of the House)

"I have strong concerns about the recent actions by the federal government that threaten the safe access of medicinal marijuana to alleviate the suffering of patients in California...(Medical marijuana is) both a medical and a states' rights issue."

Are you ready for this?  I ask again, are you ready for this?  I don't think you are ready for this...I don't know if I'm ready for this, myself.

I AGREE WITH NANCY PELOSI!

The Feds should get out of "states' rights" issues.

Like immigration in Arizona.  Like fighting states which ban gay marriages.  Like getting involved with anti-abortion issues in South Carolina.  Like the EPA crushing fracking in coal states.  Like taking Texas to court over voter ID laws.  Like selling guns to drug lords.  And most important, like forcing every citizen in every state to purchase health care whether they want it or not.

Thank you Nancy.  Thank you for standing up for the 10th Amendment:  "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

Call me crazy, but I kinda like agreeing with Nancy Pelosi on this matter.

Call me crazy, again, but for some reason I doubt she agrees with me...Because she only believes in "states' rights" when it comes to Liberal crapola.  Because she doesn't really believe in "states' rights" or individual rights "to the people".  She only believes in Liberal crapola rights, and the power of the Feds to enforce or allow these Liberal crapola rights.

And the reason for that is Nancy Pelosi is full of Liberal crapola!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 6:11 AM, Anonymous Kuberskivaww said…

    <$BlogBacklinkSnippet$> posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.