Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Thursday, May 03, 2012

Justice John Nicholas (Australian Federal Judge)

"If the applicant had been injured while playing a game of cards in her hotel room she would be entitled to compensation...In the absence of any misconduct, or any intentionally self-inflicted injury, the fact that the applicant was engaged in sexual activity rather than some other lawful recreational activity while in her room does not lead to any different result."

- The name of the "applicant" is being kept secret to 'protect the innocent.'

I've never picked up a stray slut to bang on a business trip - not that I'm calling this woman a slut...But if I did pick up some stranger-strange, and somehow managed to injure my self while banging this skank on a business trip, I can't imagine any reason why my employer should be liable for my mis-banging.

Nor should my employer be responsible for any injuries I might recieve "playing a game of cards", making fantasy football picks on the computer, or just picking my nose.

For some reason, the Australian court system doesn't understand this simple logic.  Why do I bring this up?  Because many Lefties think the American court system should judge American laws under the standards of foreign courts...Well, Liberal foreign courts.  They don't exactly want us following Middle or Far Eastern courts where they chop guy's hands off for smoking weed or doing 'hay, hay, ho, ho' protests.

That said, the President of the United States gets to nominate all federal court appointees.  Reason #2,453,972 to vote against Barack Obama:  To keep him from flooding the federal courts (appeals and Supreme) with lunatic Liberals - in lifetime positions - who want to judge cases based on foreign law and application...Or don't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.