Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Mayor Cory Booker (Newark, New Jersey)

"Mitt Romney has made his business record a centerpiece of his campaign.  He's talked about himself as a job creator, and therefore, it is reasonable, and in fact I encourage it for the Obama campaign to examine that record and to discuss it.  I have no problem with that."

Sunday night, after Obama got a hold of the mayor.

Of course the mayor is an Obama lackey; he's a typical Democrat:

“I talk to the White House quite often.  I’m a surrogate for the Obama campaign.” - Mayor Booker

"I love Cory Booker. He’s a great mayor. If I were, if my house was on fire, I’d hope he were my next door neighbor." - David Axelrod (Obama's Political Director)

"As far as that stuff (Obama's attacks on Romney's leadership at Bain Capital), I have to say from a very personal level, I'm not about to sit her and indict private equity.  It's just to me, we're getting to a ridiculous point in America.  Especially, I know - I live in a state where pension funds, unions and other people are investing in compainies like Bain Capital.  If you look at the totality of the record of Bain Capital, they've done a lot to support businesses, to grow businesses.  This, to me, I'm very uncomfortable with...It's nauseating to the American public.  Enough is enough."

Sunday morning, on 'Meet the Press' - before Obama got a hold of the mayor.

Poor Cory.  He comes off so pathetically in this event.  It almost looks like Team Obama took the poor guy to the wood-shed, and then propped him in front of a microphone to reverse his stand...Which sounds about right for the ChiTown thugs running the Preezy's campaign.

Luckily, no good deed is ever lost on the internet, and Romney already has an ad in Booker's honor:


1 Comments:

  • At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks in support of sharing such a fastidious idea, piece of writing
    is fastidious, thats why i have read it entirely

    My webpage; airplane landing games

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.