Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Friday, December 18, 2009

2009 Liberal Jackass Quotes of the Year - #12

Whoopie Goldberg (Degenerate-for-Degenerates)

“I know it wasn’t rape-rape. It was something else but I don’t believe it was rape-rape."

- Defending Roman Polanski for drugging and raping a 13-year old girl.

**I'm sure it makes me a 'radical Rightwinger,' but Polanski should be the 'Prison Mules' bitch, getting 'rape-raped' in prison...AT THE VERY LEAST!

"Rape-rape?" Are you kidding me? I can't imagine ever hearing a Conservative make such a ridiculous statement. But I'm not shocked to hear it coming from a Hollywood Idiot; it's almost expected...Just one of the many differences when it comes to levels of decency between the two ideologies.

Just for kicks, can anyone name a single Hollywood Idiot who would give a Catholic priest the same pass they expect Polanski to get? I didn't think so.

I'm sure this makes me the crazy one, though.**

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.