Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Barack Hussein Obama (Typical Black Guy?)

“The point I was making was not that my grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn’t. But she is a typical white person.”

**Seriously, the more this idiot says the more he puts his foot in his mouth…..Maybe this is why he said little more than ‘hope,’ ‘change,’ and the other claptrap he spewed during the early part of the campaign.

What I’d like to know is if it’s fair for Barack to comment about “typical white” people, how would he feel if a black man was referenced as a ‘typical black person’? For some reason I doubt this would fly.

The other thing I’m starting to wonder is if Obama’s “typical white person” grandmother is starting to believe she raised a man beginning to fit the ugly stereotype of a ‘typical black guy’?**

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger Poison Pero said…

    Anticipating Realism calling me a racist again, so why is it ok for Barrack to call his granny a "typical white person" but not for me to call him a "typical black guy"?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.