Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Marc Perkel (High Priest of the Religious Left)

“I was smoking a little weed, and I was thinking about religion”…..”If it’s real, we believe in it. Anything that is true will stand up to scrutiny. We’re not a faith-based religion. We’re doubt-based. The Church of Reality is a new kind of religion.”

**I only have two things to say about this clown:

1. I’m shocked to hear this putz smokes weed……..Hardly.

2. I’d worship at this church before doing so at Barack Obama’s hate America church…….Click here if you don’t get the reference. And please pay more attention, because there's no excuse for not getting this reference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.