Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Hillary Clinton (Former First Lady)

“Remember that pledged delegates in most states are not pledged. You know, there is no requirement that anybody vote for anybody. They’re just like superdelegates.”

**In Hillary’s mind, the whole Democrat Party is just one big superdelegate! A group of whore’s who can be had from the highest bidder, or the candidate who is most willing to kill their opponent…….I can’t repeat it enough how thankful I am for the moronic nomination process the DNC has created..

I admit, originally I didn’t think there was any way Hillary could lose the nomination, but now I’m equally sure there is no way she can win it…….But I hope she continues trying.

I have read about or watched every presidential election in American history and have never seen a party nomination process like this year’s Democrat race. There have been some brass-knuckle fights, but none comes close to the number Hillary is doing on Obama and the Democrat Party……..Again, I am thankful for the Democrat presidential nomination process.

I don’t know if she really thinks she can win, and it will be interesting to see what happens if she is able to beat Hussein Obama soundly in Pennsylvania. Even if she wins Pennsylvania the task is almost impossible, and she can’t believe Obama will pick her as his VP, either……Makes me wonder if she’ll do whatever it takes to become president? Could she possibly be trying to destroy Barack’s chance of winning in November so she can run again in 2012? Nothing would shock me less, and nothing would make me happier.

Once again, and surely not the last time, I am thankful for the idiocy of the Democrat’s nomination process………Hell, I’m thankful for the overall idiocy of the party as a whole!**

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 6:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    But they are whores to the highest bidder. Look how the Denver governor jumped ship to Obama for a Vice President nomination...

     
  • At 11:38 AM, Blogger Poison Pero said…

    They are what they are.

     
  • At 12:35 PM, Blogger Realism said…

    "They are what they are."

    Whoa, deep...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.