Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Monday, March 24, 2008

Barack Obama (Grandson of a Racist?)

“I can no more disown [Jeremiah Wright] than I can my white grandmother - a woman who helped raise me, a woman who sacrificed again and again for me, a woman who loves me as much as she loves anything in this world, but a woman who once confessed her fear of black men who passed by her on the street, and who on more than one occasion has uttered racial or ethnic stereotypes that made me cringe.”

**Every time I read this quote I wonder how Barack’s granny feels? I bet this comment would make her "cringe."

It’s one thing for Obama to use the woman who raised him in one of his ‘Hope Pope speeches,’ but why would he use her as a racist prop in a speech to defend his POS pastor? Maybe it’s just me, but I find this to show a repulsive lack of character for Barack to toss his grandmother under the bus in an attempt to cover his own ass……I would expect it from the Clintons, but not from the New Messiah. Obama stated she “sacrificed again and again” for him. Maybe he felt it was ok to sacrifice her reputation as well.

I guess the old saying is true: “All is fair in love and war”…….Which according to the "Clausewitz/Pero Corollary" could also be stated as: “All is fair in love and politics.”

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.