Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Monday, May 21, 2007

Rosanne Barr (PIG)

"I do not any longer buy the blood feud/child genital torture/twisted matriarchy that is a disgusting part of Judaism. I reject that same thing in Christianity, Islam, Mormonism and everywhere else on Earth. My god is fact. My allegiance is to truth and justice and equality, and the 'covenant' to me means the removal of all superstition, separatism and ignorance.......In other words, I dare to think outside a small box of predigested Bronze Age myth. I am against theocracies in general. I like democracy, and diversity."

**Uhhhhhhhhh...........For once I'm speechless.**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.