Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Friday, May 18, 2007

Keith Olbermann (Sports Guy/News Guy Wannabe)

“I got beat up by girls all the time [when I was a kid]. They literally posted a sign-up sheet and would take turns. I think that’s why I’ve always been such a fan of Mencken’s line, ‘Afflict the comfortable and comfort the afflicted.’ I’ve been afflicted.”

**I always knew Keith was a big pansy, but this explains it all........I'm going to leave the rest of my comment to James Taranto:

It’s been said that a conservative is a liberal who’s been mugged by reality. Apparently a liberal is someone who’s been mugged by little girls.”**

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "I got beat up by girls all the time..."

    LMAO!! No wonder he's such an Überdouche!!

     
  • At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Makes you wonder about Keith's father....mine taught me how NOT to get beat up by girls...also told me if I ever DID...NEVER boast about it!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.