Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Mike Penner (Christine Daniels)

"I am a transsexual sportswriter....It has taken more than 40-years, a million tears and hundreds of hours of soul-wrenching therapy for me to work up the courage to type those words. I realized many readers and colleagues and friends will be shocked to read them."

**Mike Penner makes me sick. And any other guy who goes out and puts hooters on his chest makes me sick!!! What in the hell is wrong with these people?.....The LA Times makes me sick as well (for many reasons unrelated to this one).

This bout of insanity will likely cost Penner-Daniels 'herm' profession, because I can't imagine Christine is going to be very popular in the locker room of many sports teams..........Well, no locker room outside of the WNBA that is. Which is hardly a sport.**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.