Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Monday, April 21, 2014

Michael Wines & Serge F. Kovaleski (NY Times Slimes)

"He cannot mingle, speak or pray with other prisoners...He may write only one letter - three pages, double-sided - and place one telephone call each week."

- Part of an article about Dzhokhar Tsarnaev - the Boston Marathon Bomber...The article goes on-and-on, paragraph-after-paragraph, crying poor me for the bomber.

There are some parts of Liberal ideology I understand; even some of the stuff I disagree with I can understand how some saps might be pulled in...But I'll never understand why Liberals go to bat for turds like Tsarnaev.

For no reason, other than hate for the American people and nation, he killed 3 and wounded at least 260 people.  He didn't have the guts to go play Jihad in any of the 'Stans.'  Instead he lit up a bomb on a bunch of innocent people - including children.

An action worth defending - for clowns who support Democrats...And no, not all of those who support Democrats defend criminals, but all of those who defend criminals support Democrats.  I'm assuming that calculus isn't too difficult to comprehend.

This POS should be dead by now.  Instead he's tying up our ridiculous legal system.  Wasting taxpayer money...And he's a poster-boy for idiotic Liberal tools like the ACLU, Wines and Kovaleski.

Honestly, I wish Tsarnaev was able to "mingle, speak and pray with (ALL the) other prisoners."  I think he should be given this right.  I'm sure it would end very well for the baby-faced bastard...Well as in sphincter expansion and kidney shanking!
    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.