Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Bill Clinton (Self-Pimping Carny)

“Hillary’s campaign still has a few vestiges of debt that I know she would like to see paid in full. Will you reach out today to help Hillary this one last time?”

- Statement in an email Bill sent to millions of Hillary-For-Prez supporters, in an effort to pay off the remaining debt she had from her 2008 presidential election bid.

**I must admit I have a fascination with both Bill and Hillary, and if I thought I had a chance in hell of winning the 'day with Bill Clinton' raffle I'd pony up $5 for the ticket...I can't think of many people who'd be more interesting to shoot the Shiite with, and I have no doubt he'd be a hoot to hang out with. I'd have to let him know ho's aren't my style, however.

The funny thing about this scheme is the Clintons have made over $100 million since leaving the White House, but are too cheap to pay off the rest of Hillary's election debt: around $771,000...Instead they'd rather take another opportunity to suck cash out of their loyal followers.

Also, anyone who thinks this is the last time Bubba's going to ask for money for Hillary is crazy...2012 isn't that far away, and Obama's popularity is far from where it was in 2008. It is also likely his popularity hasn't hit bottom yet, as well, and if that's the case there's no reason to believe Hillary won't be running again in 2012.**

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.