Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bergen County (New Jersey) Education Association

"Dear Lord this year you have taken away my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze, my favorite actress, Farrah Fawcett, my favorite singer, Michael Jackson, and my favorite salesman, Billy Mays. I just wanted to let you know that Chris Christie is my favorite governor."

**Ain't that nice...I'm shocked I didn't hear about this on CNN, MSNBC, or the 'alphabet networks.' Heaven knows if a Conservative, a Republican, or a Tea Partier said something like this about a Democrat politico it would be 'headline news' all day/all night.

Like most states, New Jersey is a financial basket case, and is on the verge of 'going Greece.' Unlike most states, New Jersey has a governor who has the testicular fortitude to try and stop the state from going bankrupt. So what did Christie do to upset this teacher's union? He dared to tell them they are going to have a wage freeze. Oh my!...Guess what? I haven't had a raise in three years either, as is the case with many Americans at this time of economic difficulty. Hell, forget raises, almost 10% of Americans don't have jobs at all; upwards of 20% are underemployed.

So, please quit crying!

Liberals constantly say they are trying to "help the children." Maybe they can open their eyes and realize America's children are having their future stripped away from them due to the massive debt we're piling up...Maybe, the maggots in the teacher's unions can understand they are part of the debt problem in most states. NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! They just want 'theirs.' Screw the children.

Wanna know what I'd do if I were governor with such a problem? I'd break the unions and fire one out of every two teachers. Most classrooms have 30+ students in them; taking that number to 45 wouldn't kill the kids, and in the long run they'd be much better off for inheriting a country that doesn't have to beg China to bail them out when the poo-poo hits the fan.**

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.