Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Sunday, May 02, 2010

Barack Obama (Redistributor-in-Chief)

"I, like most of the American people, don't begrudge people success or wealth. That is part of the free-market system."

**I must admit I'm a little shocked, though happy, to hear this.**

"Now, what we're doing, I want to be clear, we're not trying to push financial reform because we begrudge success that's fairly earned."

**Another shock, but I'm a little worried about what Obama considers "fairly earned."

"I mean, I do think at a certain point you've made enough money."

**Ah, there's the rub; the real Barack Obama we all know and don't love. I knew he'd eventually wind his way towards his real goal...And again, who determines what is "fairly earned" and what is "enough money"?

I hope you know the Democrat's finance reforms won't stop at the banks...Nah, that's just a starting point, which will surely dip directly or indirectly into the pocketbook of every American. Well, every American who works for a living instead of working the system for a living, that is.

Does Obama think it's fair that he earned $5,000,000 last year on book sales, and is that "enough money"? Heaven knows I barely earned a fraction of that amount, but I'm quite certain Average Joe's like myself are going to feel the pain of his "fairly earned"/"enough money" schemes.**

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *facepalm*

     
  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    just curious as to how much of his own money he is going redistribute so he will have "enough money"...you know, just so he doesn't come off as a hypocrite

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.