Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Barack Obama (Multi-Culturalist-in-Chief)

“You know, I thought it was one of Chavez’s books...I was going to give him one of mine.”

- Comment Obama made after receiving a gift from Hugo Chaves (Venezuelan communist dictator) - 'Open Veins of Latin America: Five Centuries of the Pillage of a Continent,' by Eduardo Galeano.

**This book is a Leftist Latin American boo-hoo'er about how poorly the U.S. has taken advantage of South America...I must give Chavez kudos for getting right to the point and not holding back any punches; not that he has to worry about our wussified president throwing any punches.

Incredibly, I have a feeling Barack is going to greatly enjoy the book, and to a large degree believe it is true...He's ripped on the U.S. while in Europe, so I'm sure after reading this book he'll find it in himself to rip the U.S. on his next trip to South America, too.

As far as Obama giving Chavez one of his books, I think I know which paragraph Chavez is going to enjoy most: "To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists and punk-rock performance poets." (from 'Dreams of My Father')...Chavez is such a megalomaniacal nut I bet he'll believe he can be Barack's newest 'Marxist professor.' He may be right!**

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 6:50 PM, Anonymous PC_Bucs said…

    Good grief!!! The man is MUCH more naive than even the most cynical of us thought before the election. I was predicting a terrorist hit on us within his first year and a half. I may have to move that estimate up. We are gonna be in some massive trouble if the s--t ever really hits the fan. These people are altruistic morons!

     
  • At 9:20 PM, Blogger Poison Pero said…

    Bucs, I know you are a football man, so here's how I'm gonna paraphrase it in Denny Green-speak:

    "He is what we thought he is!"

    And the American people "crowned his ass!"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.