Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hillary Clinton (Neo-Con Cowgirl)

"We are bringing to bear a number of our assets...to resolve the hostage situation and bring the pirates to justice."

**Thankfully, the captain has been saved, and at least a few pirates killed. I'm more than a little happy to see Obama gave the okay to a plan to save this poor man...But I have a question:

Who is Hillary Clinton to pass judgment on these pirates? Maybe they have some legitimate complaints. Maybe they are misunderstood. Maybe they are victims. Maybe they’ve been wronged in the past by the "arrogant," "dismissive," imperfect America!

Ouch! I think I pulled a groin pretending to be a Liberal…At least I hope it’s just a groin.**

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.