Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Whoopie Goldberg (Top 5%'er)

"If you are just fed up, at some point, just lean out your window and scream, 'I'm mad as hell,' 'cause that's what's happening to me. I'm losing my mind, because I don't understand why -- like they -- one of the things that I saw recently, they have this whole thing about taxing 'the wealthy.' Okay. Now, I don't mind that. I don't mind paying a little more tax 'cause I make a good living. But I don't want to get it coming and going. I don't want to get the federal raised and then the state raised and then the phone tax raised and then the television tax raised and then the city tax. Back off me!"

**"I'M MAD AS HELL," too!! And I'm not even rich...Hell, I'm as middle-classed as they come. But I know my rich bosses are looking for ways to 'make up the difference,' as will happen across American when rich people like Whoopie start feeling the pain of living in Obamaville. So, who knows how long I'll continue to be in the middle-class. What's really scary is I'm pretty sure Barack's going to make a play at much more than the top 5%; count on it.

Also, it's only income taxes that are going to go up, so are all the other little taxes; taxes like Whoopie was talking about: city, phone, gas, clothing, cable, etc., etc., etc...All to pay for the freebies our government insist on handing out to the unproductive at the expense of the productive.

And just wait until Barack starts taxing you for causing Global Warming. 'Cap & Trade/Tax' is going to be a killer!

That said, too bad, Whoopie!! Barack is your boy, and you've been pimping him for months. Don't be surprised now, and start crying that he's in office doing exactly what he said he'd do...He promised to stick it to the people, and he's in the process of doing just that.**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.