Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Latreasa Goodman (McNuts)

"I called 911 because I couldn't get a refund, and I wanted my McNuggets."

- Comment during one of her three 911 calls...Calls which earned her a trip to a Florida jail.

**I have to admit I've been plenty pissed off at McDonalds...But never enough to call 911. Certainly not upset enough to call 911 three times.

That said, I have no idea if the McNut is a Liberal or not, but I'd bet a ten-piece McNugget Value Meal that she would say she voted for Barack Obama...Though if the true were told, I doubt she's ever figured out where her polling place is.

I'd also bet ten ten-piece McNugget Meals she's a huge fan of 'income redistribution'...And another couple McNuggets that this wasn't her first trip to the pokie.

Go
here, here, and here to hear each of her insane 911 calls...I just wish there was some audio of how crazy she surely went when they put the cuffs on her McNutty ass.**
    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.