Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Max Mitchell (Theo-Homo-Logian)

"There are many different versions of the Bible; I don't see why we can't have one."

- Commenting on his book 'The Princess Diana Bible': the 'Gay Bible.'

**Of course Normos need their own version of the Bible...I must admit I thought they already had one, however; the Democrat Party Platform.

Personally, I have all kinds of problems with every religious text, be it the Old or New Testaments, the Koran, the Bhagavad Gita, etc., etc., but I'm pretty sure the 'Normo Bible' is going to be the craziest of them all: "[God says] it is better to be gay than straight."

I wonder what form the 'Gay God' is in? Is he a he? Is he a she? Is he a 'shem'? Hmmm? Lots of interesting things to ponder. Not that I'll be following up on it.

That said, I hope these nutters truly decide to push this text on the entire world. Especially the Muslim world...I'm sure it would be received very nicely by the loving folk of the 'Religion of Pieces.'**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.