Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Governor Rod 'Ebay' Blagojevich (D – Illinois)

"Dec. 9 (2008) to my family, to us, to me, is what Pearl Harbor Day was to the United States…It was a complete surprise, completely unexpected. And just like the United States prevailed in that, we'll prevail in this."

"The heart and soul of this has been a struggle of me against the system.”

"The reason they're doing this is because they can't wait to get rid of me so they can raise taxes on the people of Illinois…This is as much about a tax increases as it is about anything else…People can criticize and vilify, they can do skits on `Saturday Night Live' - I think that goes along with the territory. But what I won't do is cave in and sacrifice the people of Illinois and be party to some phony farce, some unconstitutional process that's designed to remove me from office so these lawmakers can raise taxes on people."

"I'm going to fight this to the very end."


- Commenting on how he vows to fight against being tossed out of office for trying to sell a U.S. Senate seat.

**Pero loves Gov. Rod!!!! Hang in there pal, I'm rooting for you to continue taking on the system.......And to take down as many of your scumbag Democrat brethren as possible.

That said, although I'm no fan of Mayor Richard Daley (D - ChiTown), he may have put it best in his description of Blago: "I've said 'cuckoo' once. I'll say it again....Cuckoo."**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.