Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

2008 Top 20 Liberal Jackass Quotes of the Year - #2

#2: Gov. Rod 'The Auctioneer' Blagojevich

"I've got this thing and it's fucking golden, and uh, uh, I'm just not giving it up for fucking nothing. I'm not gonna do it...I'm going to keep this Senate option for me a real possibility, you know, and therefore I can drive a hard bargain. You hear what I'm saying? And if I don't get what I want and I'm not satisfied with it, then I'll just take the Senate seat myself."


- Caught on audio commenting on how he planned on picking Barack Obama's Senate successor.

**In almost any other year the governor would have earned himself a Libby Jackass Award, but this year he's come in second.......Hard to believe, I know.

So, what did 'eBay Blago' want? According to the FBI he wanted a cabinet appointment in the Obama administration, or a well-paying job, campaign money, and a job for his wife on a corporate board, etc....In other words, he wanted power, position and money; pure greed. And stupidity.

Incredibly, 'The Auctioneer' was brazen enough to appoint someone to fill the open Senate seat, and in a master-stroke was able to out-maneuver the Senate by picking a black guy, knowing they couldn't possibly turn him away.**

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.