Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Sunday, March 08, 2009

'Howling' Howard Dean (Jilted Lover)

"I was pretty clear that I would have liked to have been Secretary of HHS (Health & Human Services) but it is the president's choice and he decided to go in a different direction."

**Quit crying Howie! Ya weenie.

Since the day Obama was elected POTUS, I've said I'd throw hammers at him when I thought he was wrong, and would stand by him on issues where I think he is right. On the matter of Howard Dean, President Obama is 100% correct in not allowing this loony toon anywhere near his cabinet (not that there aren't plenty of others)...Good only ya Barack! Try not to make it so long between times we agree, okay?

Oh, and please don't ruin my kind words by naming this idiot as Surgeon General...Doh!**

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.