Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Joe 'The Bag Man' Biden (2nd-in-Line)

"This is not about ideology. This is about economic necessity...I know some of you are holding your breath with what we are doing. This is about the change we meant. We meant fundamental, foundational change...Folks, this is the real deal. This ain't politics. This is life and death for a lot of people...Our friends on the right say we can't afford this budget. Well I say without equivocation - I speak for Barack Obama when I say, we can't afford not to have this budget."

**I thought last week President Obama said: "I don't think things are ever as good as they say, or ever as bad as they say...They're not as bad as we think they are now."

Sounds like 'No One Messes With' Joe Biden thinks things "are as bad as we think they are." He must, if he's so worried about making "fundamental, foundational change" and the "life and death" of so many people...Either that or he's just pulling a Joe Biden; being a dumb-ass wind-bag, that is.

Unlike the V.P., I don't pretend to speak for Barack Obama, but if I did I would say one thing for sure: "I DON'T WANT JOE BIDEN SPEAKING FOR ME...I say enough stupid shit on my own, and don't need his help."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.