Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Elvira Arellano (Illegal Alien)

"I'm not asking for any visa. I want a diplomatic post as ambassador of peace and justice, and I won't accept anything less."

**This Illegal was recently deported, and now she's demanding a position as Mexican ambassador to the U.S..........WHAT A FUCKING JOKE!!!

Sadly, it's a joke I'm sure many of our fine political-panderers will line up behind in their never ending attempt to win over a few Mexican voters.

I can already hear Hillary at her next rally calling for Mrs. Arellano to be her "Illegal Alien Advisor".....That's assuming President Bush doesn't beat Hillary to the spot, of course.**

1 Comments:

  • At 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    SHE'LL GET NOTHING AND LIKE IT!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.