Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Mike Rogers (Gay-Outing Blogger)

"[Senator Craig wasn't] the first on my list [and] won't be the last......I write about closeted people whose records are anti-gay. If you're a closeted Democrat or Republican and you don't bash gays or vote against gay rights to gain political points, I won't out you."

**Many will cry that this scum is playing 'dirty tricks,' but I won't.........These Normos should be outed, and they should be booted out of the GOP if they are found to be deviants. Hell, I'd toss them for being gay, let alone any of the other Normo categories.

I know many Republicans will say this is insane, and doing so will cost the party some of its members........SCREW THE PARTY!!!

The Republican Party has forsaken it's base, and no I'm not talking about the religious nuts......The Republican Party has turned its back on small government, traditional American values, cultural decency, etc., etc. And it has far too many clowns willing to sell out our country to illegal immigrants.

Let the Democrats have a run at the government for awhile for all I care. They won't destroy the country, but they will screw up enough to awaken the country to the lunacy of the Left.......And maybe, just maybe, the Republican Party will reestablish itself as a Conservative party rather than the party of Democrat-lite.**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.