Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Friday, August 31, 2007

www.gaystraightalliance.org (Fruits of the Loom)

"Without GSA (Gay Straight Alliance) access, students are forced to simply kill classmates who taunt or bully -- shooting, stabbing and poisoning are the common forms of retribution."

**I'm going to refrain from commenting on this quote; never know when a bullet or knife might be in my back, or maybe a little cyanide in my breakfast.

Somehow comments like this passes as 'free speech', but me calling them "FUCKING NORMOS" is considered 'hate speech'!!! Such is the insanity of the Left.**

2 Comments:

  • At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I see.

    Murder is an acceptable way to deal with discrimination.

    I'll have to remember that next time someone is bashing heterosexual, white men (which is pretty much every day in Liberalville).

     
  • At 8:51 PM, Blogger Poison Pero said…

    Go with bullets, Henry.......A .45 with hollow points will do nicely.

    JUST JOKING!!! Don't want the thought police claiming I'm inciting violence.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.