Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Monday, June 04, 2007

Variety Magazine

"They've crafted a subdued, mysterious and intensely beautiful film that presents bestiality not for the purpose of titilation but as a way of investigating the subjective nature of morality."

- Commenting on the film "Zoo," a movie about guys having sex with horses.

**I don't make this shit up. I couldn't if I wanted to, and don't think I need to comment on the sickness of this movie or the degenerate desire to 'morally investigate the nature of' banging farm animals, so I'll leave this post with a few 'brilliant' statements from one of the non-equine stars of the show, John Paulsen:

"In a way, it's a classic Western, except here it's the horse riding the man."

"I call this role my 15 inches of fame."

Again, I couldn't make this shit up.**

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.