Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Rosie O'Donnell (Taco Bell "Fourth Meal" Spokesmodel)

"It was always my dream to give an old, bald billionaire a boner."

- The billionaire she's supposedly giving a 'Woody' is Rupert Murdoch.

**Rosie truly is a vile creature, and the thought of any man getting a "boner" over her fat ass is beyond comprehension. Hell, she's so putrid I bet she has a hard time getting her girlfriend's strap-on hard.

Speaking of the "spokesman," I admit I got a little erect when I heard about a 1051 pound wild hog being killed the other day in Alabama.......I thought for sure it was Rosie.**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.