Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Cindy Sheehan ("Attention Whore")

"I have endured a lot of smear and hatred since Casey was killed and especially since I became the so-called 'Face' of the American anti-war movement. Especially since I renounced any tie I have remaining with the Democratic Party, I have been further trashed on such 'liberal blogs' as the Democratic Underground. Being called an 'attention whore.'"

- Comment made on her supposed 'final comment' as an anti-war zealot.

*1. I highly doubt she'll be able to keep her mouth shut or stay out of the spotlight......Because she is exactly what the DU called her: an ATTENTION WHORE!

2. I truly feel sorry for Cindy's loss. The loss of a child has to be incredibly painful, and the fact she is against the war has no bearing on my empathy for her loss.

3. Melanie Morgan and Catherine Moy ("America Mourning" authors) put it best when it comes to the pathetic spectacle which is Cindy Sheehan:

"It was difficult to see a grieving mother wander the world with a bleeding heart the anti-war left wouldn't allow to heal...Cindy's collapse is very sad - and entirely predictable...(She) was the darling of the Democrats because they made her. They set her up. They used her and kicked her to the curb."**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.