Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Monday, September 18, 2006

Janet Jackson (Yes, That Janet Jackson)

“Hillary Clinton as president - that would be great. Then she could show all those people who wouldn’t trust a woman with such a job... I am not satisfied with the situation in this world. I hate war.”

**I know Janet Jackson is a political guru, but I have a few questions for her:

1. Hillary voted for the war, and has also voted repeatedly to fund the war and to continue prosecuting the war........Does Janet think Hillary would magically end the war?

2. Janet states she wants a woman president. I do too..........How would she feel about my favorite candidate; Condoleezza Rice? A Black Woman to boot.

No one should listen to anything the Jacksons say (Michael, Janet, Tito, Marlon, Germaine..........Or Jesse for that matter), and the best advice I've heard in a long time came from another singer:

"If you're listening to rock stars in order to get your information on who to vote for, you're a bigger moron than they are." - Alice Cooper**

4 Comments:

  • At 4:34 AM, Blogger In_Flight said…

    ugh oh...god forbid a woman, much less a woman of color has something intelligent to say. What are you so afraid of?

     
  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger Poison Pero said…

    I have no problem with women, and no problem with Black women, Hispanic women, or women of any color.......By the way, White women are women of color as well. But feel free to come by and race-bait anytime.

    I'm still waiting for Janet to say something "intelligent" however.

    Thanks for visiting, though, Phil.

     
  • At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Not sure what Phil was getting at either....I LOVE what Condoleeza Rice has to say and have seen Pero state the same thing. We all, however, are still waiting for Janet Jackson to say something intelligent....not much on her latest recordings that qualifies!!

     
  • At 9:10 PM, Blogger Marshal Art said…

    I don't look for intelligent comments from Janet. I only look to see her shake her groove thang! To paraphrase Laura Ingraham, "Shut up and dance!"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.