Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Rep. Nancy Pelosi (House Minority Leader, Knife-weilder)

“If people are ripping your face off, you have to rip their face off... If you take the knife off the table, it’s not very frightening anymore... I pride myself in being called a liberal... Anybody who’s ever dealt with me knows not to mess with me... [The Democratic establishment in Washington] couldn’t control me, so they needed to take me down... They can’t even believe the fact that I’m going to become Speaker, but they’re getting used to it.”

**Just what America needs, San Fran Nan weilding her "knife" and gutting the nation.........Ripping out its morals and soul, and then ripping off all it's personal wealth.

Unfortunately, too many Americans are clueless and have no idea what they will bring on themselves if they vote this hag into the majority leadership role...........The horrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrror!!!

Keep this in mind: Any vote for a House Democrat is a vote for Nancy Pelosi as Speaker of the House.......Not only will she rule the rag-tag bunch in the House, but she'll also be third in line to the presidency.**

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.