Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Jimmy Carter (Marxus peanutfarmera)

“Under all of [President Bush’s] predecessors there was a commitment to peace instead of pre-emptive war. Our country always had a policy of not going to war unless our own security was directly threatened and now we have a new policy of going to war on a pre-emptive basis.”

**Jimmy'd rather we take a nuke in New York, I guess.........I'm sure he and his cronies would say this is hyperbole, though.

Personally, I'd rather not run the risk I'm wrong. The death of thousands of Americans is a risk I'm not willing to wage...........But Jimmy and the Democrats are, because they trust Radical Islam to play nice.

Keep this in mind when you vote.**

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.