Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Monday, March 27, 2006

Sen. John Heinz-Kerry (D'u' - Mass)

"We are fighting to find a voice under difficult circumstances, and I'm confident, over the next few months, you are going to see that happen. Our megaphone is just not as large as their megaphone, and we have a harder time getting that message out, even when people are on the same page."

**I always figured Johnny had a small 'megaphone'............Oh well, at least he has a big ass. A giant 6'4", 185 lb. ass.

That said, he is also a big 'megaphone'.**

3 Comments:

  • At 5:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This makes no sense. It seems you are just name calling. You demean your own blog when you dismiss your own insightful (with which I often disagree, but it is still insightful) and resort to name calling.

     
  • At 8:27 AM, Blogger Poison Pero said…

    Nothing wrong with a little humor.......I think very highly of my blogs, but never so much to make light of things.

    And trust me, I can take it when it comes my way, too........Which it often does from all angles.

     
  • At 6:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok, agreed. Humor is good. I may be a little stuffy. I just think that your thoughtful commentary is much better.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.