Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Friday, March 24, 2006

Rahmatullah Hashemi (Taliban Ambassador/Yale Student)

"In some ways, I'm the luckiest person in the world. I could have ended up in Guantanamo Bay. Instead I ended up at Yale."

- In the U.S. on a special-student visa.

**It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy knowing the U.S. is such a great country that we open our doors and extend a hand to those who are our enemies............All warm and fuzzy after I vomit all over the damn place that is.

I've said it before, and will say it again, and again, and again.....:

IN THE END WE WILL GET WHAT WE ASK FOR, WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT WE DESERVE.......GOOD OR BAD.**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.