Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Jon Stewart (Hollywood Idiot, Truth Teller??)

"The Oscars is really I guess the one night of the year when you can see all your favorite stars without having to donate any money to the Democratic Party. And it's exciting for the stars as well because it's the first time many of you have ever voted for a winner."

-- Oscar host Jon Stewart during the opening monologue.

**Stewart is a supposed comedian, but I've never found anything flying out of his pie-hole to be funny.........Until I read this. I almost wish I had seen this portion of the Oscars. NOT!

I don't know which sentence is more funny: The one about the money or the one about losing elections..........What's great is it wouldn't be so funny if it weren't so true.**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.