Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Three 6 Mafia (???, Overall POS's) PT. V

"Man it seems like I'm duckin dodgin bullets everyday
Niggaz hatin on me cause I got, hoes on the tray
But I gotta stay paid, gotta stay above water
Couldn't keep up with my hoes, that's when shit got harder
North Memphis where I'm from, I'm 7th Street bound
Where niggaz all the time end up lost and never found
Man these girls think we prove thangs, leave a big head
They come hopin every night, they don't end up bein dead
Wait I got a snow bunny, and a black girl too
You pay the right price and they'll both do you
That's the way the game goes, gotta keep it strictly pimpin
Gotta have my hustle tight, makin change off these women, yeah"

- Lyrics from the song: "It's Hard Out Here for a Pimp"

-- OSCAR WINNER FOR "BEST ORIGINAL SONG" AT THE ACADEMY AWARDS.

**We've come to a thankful end.............WHAT A SHITTY SONG!!!

Chris Matthews definitely said it best: "If you wanna keep a people down, sell that crap!"**

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.