Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Sen. Hillary Clinton (D - NY)

"I take a back seat to nobody when it comes to fighting terrorism and standing up for national homeland security. Our port security is too important to place in the hands of foreign governments. I will be working to introduce legislation that will prohibit the sale of ports to foreign governments."

**Bring it on Hillary!!! I'm an admitted Hillary basher, but would be the first to jump on her bandwagon if she could actually close the holes in national security: THE BORDERS, AIR AND SEA PORTS!!!

So, please follow through with your promise Hillary........Wall the borders, and pass legislation outlawing foreign companies from running our port operations.

I won't hold my breath, though, because I'm more than certain I'd asphyxiate long before she acts on her false protestation..........False may not be the correct word. I think "FAKE" would be more appropriate.**

1 Comments:

  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger C R Mountjoy - GDF said…

    The only national defesne initiative the left cna come up with is a piece of paper!

    Amazing

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.