Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Monday, February 20, 2006

Sen. Ted Kennedy (Killed more with his car than V.P. Cheney with a gun)

"I think [Alito] is the wrong judge at the wrong time in the wrong place. I do not believe he is going to be part of the whole movement of the continued march towards progress in this country."

**Thankfully, I think Teddy's correct on one point: Alito won't be taking part in the deconstruction of our great nation.

What's really scary is The Killa's definition of "progress"..........Liberalism is not "progress." If anything it is regression-through-perversion.**

1 Comments:

  • At 4:19 PM, Blogger Poison Pero said…

    Thanks for reminding me, I need to put the "Conservative Litmus Test" on my glossary.
    http://peroslinks.blogspot.com/2005/01/peros-glossary_12.html

    "If Ted Kennedy likes it, Conservatives should hate it......And vice versa."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.