Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Jeffrey S. Haynes (Sheep Fucker)

"The prosecutor is being real hard on me for what I did. But I should not be treated as a child molester."

-- Complaining about having to register as a sex offender after pleading "no contest" for having sex with a sheep.

**I hate to be so crude with my titles, but I didn't quite know what else to label Jeff. If the shoe fits.......

What a sick POS. How can anyone "drop trow" with a barnyard animal? It's too bad a stallion didn't sneak up on him and blow out his colon.......Enemclaw-style.

Oh, well. Just another day in the land of the GLBTTBNP'ers.**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.