Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Sen. Harry Reid (Minority Leader, D - Nevada)

"I told all my Senate Democratic[sic] colleagues that are on the Judiciary Committee, I said, 'I don't know what the [heck] you were talking about.' So anyway, I think they did a good job."

**I don't "know what the heck" Harry's talking about, not knowing "what the heck" they were talking about.

Seems to me the Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee were simply talking out of their asses. Which is exactly what the Democrats are best at, so Harry should think they did a "good job".**

2 Comments:

  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger C R Mountjoy - GDF said…

    You've got to get Howard Metzs latest gem about John McCain never holding a real job! It's my latest post on my site. Should make good reading on your site!

    Semper

     
  • At 2:36 PM, Blogger Poison Pero said…

    I looked and didn't find it.......Is it in the "Islam will Dominate" post??

    Send me the link, and I'll check it out.

    Veritas Vos Liberabit.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.