Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Jen Jones (Hood College Homecoming KING)

"It is cool that Hood allows people to be themselves. If people didn't want me to be king, they wouldn't have nominated me and voted for me."

**I hate to be a Normo-phobe, but aren't "kings" supposed to have 'XX-Chromosomes'? I have no doubt ol' Jen (James) Jones has the rest of the package, but I'd think the requirements would be a little more difficult than slipping on a prosthetic penis.

Her parents must be so proud.........Unfortunately, they are probably more whacked out than she is, and actually support her being "the man."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.