Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Monday, August 01, 2005

Paul Begala (Clintonista, Democrat Strategist)

“[Republicans have] done a piss-poor job of defending us. They want to kill us. They want to kill me and my children if they can, but if they just kill me and not my children, they want my children to be comforted -- that while they didn't protect me because they cut my taxes, my children won't have to pay any money on the money they inherit. That is bullshit national defense, and we should say that."

-- Addressing young Dems at the Campus Progress National Student Conference

**I used to think Fat-Boy Kennedy was the biggest drunk in Democratville, but those of you who saw the video of this lecture have to admit Paulie may be catching up to The Duke.**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.